Sunday, September 26, 2010

Almost

I've been in the army for ALMOST 6 months now!
I can't say that I dislike this new life that I've created, or the lifestyle in which I live. It's structured, clean, healthy, pays well, and I have a future...in fact I might love it, HAHA I wouldn't say that just yet, but I am getting along quite well. I'm proud of myself, not toot my horn, but sometimes you have to. :)
I'm ALMOST done with training! I didn't ALMOST pass my PT test; in fact I DID!!!
Just 3 weeks left of school, and a week of out processing. Time has gone by so fast, it doesn't even seem like 14 weeks. I'm waiting on orders now that I passed my E.O.C (end of course PT test). 27 push ups (I stopped after 27 to save energy for my run) 60 sit ups in 2 minutes, which isn't the best I have ever done, but it's close. 17:52 2mile run! It's the best time I've EVER gotten on a run and I haven't ran in some time due to my ankle problems, WHICH is not any better since I ran on it. I have a million appointments to make before I leave but that's alright. :)

I've made the decision to do a road trip Columbus day weekend. I'm driving to good ole Lake County, of course not without stopping at the old college to visit the sorority and friends, I can't wait!!! I'm also trying to find out if I will be making it home for Florida/Georgia this year, keep your fingers crossed. :)
On to another week of training until next time:

~*Peace, Love and Chicken Grease*~

1 comment:

  1. We here are very proud of you as well! And I personally am tooting your horn as loud as I can! You go girl! You are definitely ARY STRONG!

    ReplyDelete