Thursday, October 14, 2010

you can take care of that ant later...

For the first time in 16 weeks I pick up an M16, it's 2am and Tuesday morning, I'm cold and grumpy. We get our orders to stand in line, put out the cigarettes and stand there with a piece of paper that is not to "bend, roll, or fold". Some man in sweat pants and a t-shirt starts yelling at us, he's a got a squeaky voice and a loud speaker, he is NOT a civilian...he's a sergeant and you better not mess that title up. So I walk in the building regurgitate a bunch of information and there lies an M16 in my hands...smelling just like it did in basic.
Of course I didn't get to strut my stuff with it because I had to go to the clinic to achieve ultimate stabbing. 18 times to be exact! The small pox shot is 15 times, anthrax, typhoid, and hep A2. So now I'm all immunized and ready for KOREA!
The next day I got to go to school with my nice new weapon did I love it? YES! I got to sit in a HUMVEE all day and program a radio, we had like a 3 hour break and just relaxed. The next day at school we played war, I was the commander....I didn't do anything. The most action I got to see was when one of my battle buddies held up a "bomb" (which was really two bottles of hand sanitizer taped together) and said she was going to blow us all up, I jumped on her and threw it out the door. I would say I was a winner. Haha!
I'll be out on the field Monday through Friday, doing the same thing I did this week...I can't wait! I'm so ready to get out of here!
Graduation is October 27th, I'm hoping a lot of friends and family come up, but not too many really, I want it to be small and full of love. hahahahahaha...How cheesey ;)

~*Peace love n Chicken Grease*~

No comments:

Post a Comment